hello readers,

hari ini saya membuat contoh soal dalam pembelajaran Hereafter tense, kalian boleh coba dan silahkan dicek jawabannya,

  1. I. Some of these sentences are right , and some have a discussion which should not be there. If the judgement is right, put a tick (V). if it's incorrect, cantankerous the unnecessary words out of the sentence and write in the space.

Ex: They're probably going to knock the building down. (V)

We are be going to get a dog shortly. (practice non put 'be')

  1. The coach is leaves at viii.20
  2. The doors of the theater are about to open up.
  3. The coming together will be start at half past 7
  4. The festival is for to take place in June
  5. My friend volition be calling here tomorrow morning
  6. We were going to eat in the eating house, but information technology was full
  7. I have to register for my grade earlier the classes will begin
  8. I will to have finished my luncheon by two o'clock
  1. II. Put in a class of the verb. Utilise the future continuous (will be doing), the future perfect (will have done) or was/were going to.

Ex: It's quite a long fashion, isn't it? We'// have walked (walk) about five miles past the time we get back, I'd say.

  1. It'll be better if yous don't ring at one o'clock. We…………………………….. (have) lunch then.
  2. I…………………………………………..(bulldoze) over and see you, but there's something wrong with the auto.
  3. I've got loads of piece of work. I look I ………………………………..(piece of work) all night. And I'1000 not lookingforward to it.
  4. I'll accept much more time next week because I…………………………….. (practise) all my exams and so.
  5. Nosotros……………………………… (purchase) that estimator game, but they don't brand information technology for the kind ofcomputer we've got.
  6. I know y'all'll put on a wonderful bear witness. You lot ……………………………….. (take) so much exercise by thetime you lot perform it that it's sure to be vivid.
  1. III. Write a 2nd sentence so that it has a similar significant to the first. Use the discussion in brackets.

►Nosotros take decided to aid with the project, (going) We are going to assistance with the project.

  1. We're willing to wait for you. ('11)

_______________________________________________________________________

  1. You lot can get off this train at Bath, (stops)

_______________________________________________________________________

  1. My friend intended to run into us. (going)

________________________________________________________________________

  1. Adrian's task interview is on 17 October, (having)

________________________________________________________________________

  1. Our meal volition be over by eight o'clock, (finished)

________________________________________________________________________

  1. I call up I'm going to go on the trip, (might)

________________________________________________________________________

  1. The fire hasn't gone out yet, just it will in a infinitesimal, (near)

________________________________________________________________________

  1. Iv. Cull the correct form.

Ex:         ►    A: I'd better go. I'k cycling home, and I haven't got any lights on my bike.

B: Oh, yes. Information technology'll be/It'll take been dark soon.

  1. A: I hear the rent on your flat is very expensive.

B: Yes it is. I'll move/I'm going to move, I've decided.

  1. A: I'd like a photo of Martin and me.

B: I'll accept/I'm going to have one with your photographic camera, then.

  1. A: Have you booked a holiday all the same?

B: Yes, we go/we're going to Spain.

  1. A: What's that man doing up there?

B: Oh no! He'll jump/He's going to bound!

  1. A: Tin I borrow your wheel on Monday?

B: I'm sorry, but I'll exist using/I'll have used it. I e'er cycle to work

KUNCI JAWABAN

I.

1 is     5 V

2 V       half dozen Five

3 be     seven volition

4 for    8 to

Two.1 will be having

2 was going to bulldoze

3 will exist working

iv will have washed

five were going to buy

half-dozen will have had

3.1 We'll wait for you.

2 This train stops at Bath

3 My friend was going to meet us.

4 Adrian is having a job interview on 17 October.

5 Nosotros'll/Nosotros will take finished our meal past eight o'clock.

half-dozen I might go on the trip.

7 The burn is nearly to go out.

Iv. ane I'one thousand going to move

2 I'll accept 23B

three we're going 26A

4 He'south going to bound 24C

five I'll exist using 28C

0.000000 0.000000